Register for 55c Condos
At 55C Residences you will have everything you need literally minutes away —
Less than 5 Minutes from the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station, minutes from the Don Valley Parkway, Ryerson University, University of Toronto & The Hospital District. Not to mention the BEST of Toronto is in close proximity with exciting venues such as the Phoenix Concert Theatre, Royal Ontario Museum, Kensington Market & So Much More!
What makes 55C Residences so great?
1. You can walk to Everything & anything! – 55 Charles St. East Condos is located just south of the major intersection of Yonge and Bloor, giving this location an almost perfect walk score. Everything residents would need is just steps from home. Enjoy being close to restaurants, bars and cafes, banks, medical offices and hospitals, grocery stores, shopping at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and even catch a movie at a nearby theatre.
2. Transit just steps away! – Using transit when living at 55 Charles St. East Condos is so easy, a car is not even needed. Many TTC regional bus routes are just steps away, including the 320 Yonge night bus route. The Bloor-Yonge Subway Station is a short walk from home, where residents can connect to the Yonge-University line and access Union Station in just minutes or take the Bloor-Danforth line to access other parts of the city.
3. Live Where You Work! –55 Charles St. East Condos is the perfect place for young professionals to call home, as it is located in the heart of Toronto, right near Queen’s Park and the city’s financial, fashion, and entertainment districts.
4. Overall a great Investment! – The Yonge and Bloor area of Toronto is the perfect choice to invest in as the area is home to several post-secondary institutions. With University of Toronto and Ryerson University close to 55 Charles St. East Condos, every fall there will be new students looking for housing accommodations for the school year. This is a great opportunity for real estate investors to investigate.
5. Talk about highway accessiblity! – With the Don Valley Parkway just minutes from 55 Charles St. East Condos, residents have easy access to the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 401, connecting them to all of the GTA and beyond.
Tentative Occupancy Date : 2023
High Rise Condos
55 Charles St E, Toronto
from the $500
A Perfect Location
A GREAT location in the Bloor-Yorkville/North Midtown neighbourhood means being surrounded by an impressive and lavish collection of luxury condos ranging from low-rise to high-rise — and this modern development is the perfect addition.
An abundance of luxurious boutiques are at a close proximity, making it an effortless task for residents to purchase fine items. Renowned establishments such as the Royal Ontario Museum and Queen’s park are within walking distance. Residents will be extremely close to grocery stores, dining, entertainment, schools and parks.
To top it all off, the area of Bloor between Church Street and Avenue Road is currently undergoing major revitalization, proposed to incorporate landscaping, widened granite sidewalks, public art, street furnishing and new lighting. Clearly, this is the area to invest in.
Being placed near the Bloor-Yorkville area also will give residents access to two of the city’s major subway lines — the Yonge line and Bloor-Danforth line connecting them to everywhere they need to go in this always moving city.
Truly a Prime Developer
“Since its founding in 2009, MOD Developments has grown to become one of Toronto’s most innovative development firms specializing in high-density development with a focus on architectural excellence, heritage preservation and city-building. It is our mission to create mindful development in Toronto that pays homage to our city’s rich cultural and architectural heritage while being a key contributor in the progression towards the city of tomorrow. As part of this mission we work with community partners, industry-leading architects, designers and trades to build homes that utilize progressive design, high-quality materials and sustainable construction practices. We pride ourselves on providing our customers and the communities in which we work a partner that is accountable and honourable.
MOD has won several industry awards (including multiple BILD Project of the Year wins) and currently has five hi-rise projects underway in Toronto collectively representing over 2,200 homes.”